ADVERTISEMENT

OT: uh-oh...

When you put yourself in the spotlight don't be surprised what happens when the light goes out.

Additionally if you play in the social media sandbox expect to have some sand thrown in your face once in a while.

Boswell will be on the MegaBus heading out of town before or immediately after this football season ends.

"its five o'clock somewhere"
Signed: Mr Buffett
Go PITT & CSU Rams!

When you put yourself in the spotlight don't be surprised what happens when the light goes out.

Additionally if you play in the social media sandbox expect to have some sand thrown in your face once in a while.

Boswell will be on the MegaBus heading out of town before or immediately after this football season ends.

"its five o'clock somewhere"
Signed: Mr Buffett
Go PITT & CSU Rams!
gotta figure some Sheetz towel dispenser is going to take a beating somewhere down the line before this is all said and done...

The Pitt department of psychology should offer to take him on. The guy was a fantastic kicker. Gets a bigger deal and literally goes to pieces. And oddly it's with the easiest kicks. He's still money with the kicks of longer distance. Interesting case.

Reactions: lilspainishflea
My thought— he basked in the glory of his Twitter followers for 2 years. Now during a challenging season he withdraws. Seems to indicate a lack of mental toughness. Not a good quality for a place kicker!

Reactions: PittPanthers90
My thought— he basked in the glory of his Twitter followers for 2 years. Now during a challenging season he withdraws. Seems to indicate a lack of mental toughness. Not a good quality for a place kicker!
Ummm...people were telling him to kill himself. Others were threatening to kill or harm him. This has gone far beyond "mental toughness".

Reactions: jctrack
Why not just avoid twitter? Deleting your account is a bad look.

It’s also a bad look for idiot yinzers to bash him publicly. Do they think they’re helping the matter?

It reminds of of everyone who whined and cried daily about Kevin Stallings. I never liked him either but I always thought all the negativity was hurting the program and making things worse. Then again, it worked, as Heather cut our loses rather quickly and seemingly hired the guy who can undo all of it and make things right again. The problem with Boswell is that there is no knight riding in this season on a white horse to replace him and do better.

ADVERTISEMENT