ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Wagering question:

Chairman Moe

All Conference
Nov 4, 2003
Just around the corner from Paradise
For those of us who don't gamble on football games ... just so I know what I missed ... had I wagered this parlay last night: Steelers win, Steelers cover, points under ... what would the return have been on say a C note bet? Thanks.

FTR, the last football bet I made was in the '90's when SD played SF in the Super Bowl. I bet the Chargers + the points along with a few other miscues.

I do like betting the ponies, though. Breeders Cup weekend for any of you Thoroughbred Horse Race lovers

Actually they would not let you bet that parlay as the Steelers to win outright and with the points combination would be called a correlated parlay, meaning one outcome directly affects the other. If the Steelers cover the pointspread them winning outright is obviously an automatic winner as well.

If you bet a two teamer with the Steelers to cover the point spread and the under a $100 parlay would win you around $265 (depending on the book) and get you back $365.

If you bet the Steelers to win outright and the under you would win around $225 and get you back around $325.

Actually they would not let you bet that parlay as the Steelers to win outright and with the points combination would be called a correlated parlay, meaning one outcome directly affects the other. If the Steelers cover the pointspread them winning outright is obviously an automatic winner as well.

If you bet a two teamer with the Steelers to cover the point spread and the under a $100 parlay would win you around $265 (depending on the book) and get you back $365.

If you bet the Steelers to win outright and the under you would win around $225 and get you back around $325.
Thanks. I obviously don't bet football games or I would've known my question was not a legal wager! 🤪

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT