ADVERTISEMENT

OT: World Cup ticket purchases by country

And Americans wonder why they are hated around the globe. It's people like you that give America a bad name.
They bribed their way to hosting a World Cup knowing what the rest of the world expected.

This wasn't about them wanting all the guests to respect their culture, this was about them not wanting the peasants to be able to drink and get rowdy. They were still allowing alcohol sales and consumption in the club seats and boxes.

They bribed their way to hosting a World Cup knowing what the rest of the world expected.

This wasn't about them wanting all the guests to respect their culture, this was about them not wanting the peasants to be able to drink and get rowdy. They were still allowing alcohol sales and consumption in the club seats and boxes.

Breaking news is they paid certain Ecuador players a total of $7.4 million to lose Sunday.

Breaking news is they paid certain Ecuador players a total of $7.4 million to lose Sunday.
My business partner is a former national team player that knows a lot of the people involved with the CONCACAF Qatari bid scandal. Considering the amount of money being thrown around at the time, that would not surprise me in the least.

And we thought Lalas’ bracket was eye opening. If the US were to beat France, it would be a smaller version of the miracle on ice.

Goal or no goal? Might have gone down as Ronaldo’s greatest ever but it wasn’t meant to be.

I don’t know what globe you have been around, but I have traveled in Europe quite a bit, and have not found Americans to be hated anywhere. There are times when people are not happy with the US government, but that does not translate into hatred of Americans.
Translation: I’ve traveled to other white countries that America supports and give money to and they love us.

I don’t know what globe you have been around, but I have traveled in Europe quite a bit, and have not found Americans to be hated anywhere. There are times when people are not happy with the US government, but that does not translate into hatred of Americans.
They don't necessarily hate Americans, but they do make fun of us. I've been to Greece 15 times, to the village where my parents came from, I've spent maybe 2 years of time there, In those places I have real friendships with locals who are relatives and friends, I am fluent in Greek, I've hung out with these people listening to them rip and make fun of American tourists, then they tell me "we don't mean you" :) in this place, they call Americans "Frisbees" because they always bring those to the beach, but so what? we do that too here in the USA to tourists and foreigners. Yes, white Europeans don't hate us, but do think we are weird and arrogant.

ADVERTISEMENT