ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Would really appreciate your thoughts and feedback on something…

chris_gates

Scholarship
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2014
Hey Lair-friends! I have a project I’m working on for my fitness business and am curious to get some feedback on an idea I have. This board and community have always been so supportive, so it’s the first place I thought of to ask this question…

I’m looking to expand the business later this year and offer a lower-cost option. I’ve always done 1-on-1 coaching, but understand that for a variety of reasons it doesn’t work for everyone (commitment involved, price, etc.)

I want to make this new option as helpful as possible, so I’m curious to know what you feel you actually NEED the most? Or what you’d find most helpful from a health and fitness perspective?

Is it coaching? Having the right workouts to do? Needing recipe ideas or nutrition advice?

Or is it more along the lines of accountability? Needing a community/partner in the process?

Or maybe the educational piece? Like, are you simply confused about what to do/what works/what doesn’t/etc?

I genuinely appreciate any thoughts you have on this. I’m in the early stages of building this out, and tailoring it towards what people actually want is important to me.

PS — So this post doesn’t go entirely without any Pitt football discussion, I did want to share that I’ve heard from people inside the building that the offensive staff is, “a major upgrade,” which I was happy to hear. Not sure how they’ll do on the recruiting side of things, but it sounds like the coaching acumen across the board is pretty impressive. H2P

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News