ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Would the NFL postpone the Steelers game?

One of these teams is going to remember they ran the ball with some success in the first half, hopefully it’s the Steelers.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
Steelers need to try hurry up or 2 minute drill offense. what they've been doing isn't working-time to try something different.

But of course you have absolutely no idea if that's actually true or not. It is not only possible, it's likely that he attempted to hit both balls harder because he knew the balls were hard as rocks, and that that helped to make the ball fly the way that it did,
But you have a good idea that the baloney you just spewed was more than likely. OK Joe.

This offense is so hard to watch. Kenny never pushes the ball down field. The system stinks. Johnson is an enigma.

Bottling up Adams all night but can’t stop Renfro, very frustrating.

One of these teams is going to remember they ran the ball with some success in the first half, hopefully it’s the Steelers.

Seems like the Raiders are finally remembering they have one of the best RB in the NFL.

The Raiders have one of the top 2-3 kickers in football and I don’t think they would’ve kicked there.
I wasn’t in favor of trying either of those FGs, I would have went for the 1st down both times. All I’m saying is he didn’t miss either of them because of the cold weather.

When he hasn’t been hurt, Boswell has just been having a bad season like the one he had a few years ago. What is he, 13-20 or 21 on FG attempts this year?

Finally back up using the RBs. And then a holding penalty so I’m sure will quickly abandon it.

But you have a good idea that the baloney you just spewed was more than likely. OK Joe.

Do you think that kickers kick the ball differently in weather like tonight than they do on a sunny day in September, or don't they?

Answer that question and you'll know which of us spewed something that was more likely.

Wait, that Grinch dude sitting next to the Santa Claus dude has a kid with him dressed as the Grinch's dog?

How has that kid not been on television all night long?

I’ll point out again
It’s bonkers how terrible our plays are
We rely of field goals to score

Surprise surprise another 3rd down pass 5 yards short of the sticks……and it’s not like it was 3rd and long.

Grrrr. If they don't have confidence to let Pickett throw further than two yards on third and 9 in must win situation, then bring in Trubisky. Maybe as they should have done from the outset.

A game winning drive in a situation like this would go a loooonngg way in establishing the Pickett era. Something one could look back on years later and say that’s where he cemented his position as the next Steelers QB.

Not that I’m confident they will score, but definitely out there for the taking.

Yeah that’s on Pickett, could’ve ran for the 1st down himself or thrown for it but he hesitated too long and it dried up. Hopefully he gets another chance.

Yeah that’s on Pickett, could’ve ran for the 1st down himself or thrown for it but he hesitated too long and it dried up. Hopefully he gets another chance.
He was getting chased down - don’t think he gets There honestly

Do they run the QB sneak again here, Pickett has run it very well this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT