ADVERTISEMENT

Other Saturday games

Dointhatrag

Sophomore
Sep 3, 2017
This is the one time of year I root for Ohio st. Cheaters over child rapists.

would love to see Syracuse bounce back with a nice win over Notre dame. Still not sure how they went to chapel hill and destroyed unc but I’m not sure how we almost beat tn at this point either.

now for a tricky one, anyone want to see wvu over tcu? I generally root against the b12 top teams so they don’t make the cfp.

This is the one time of year I root for Ohio st. Cheaters over child rapists.

would love to see Syracuse bounce back with a nice win over Notre dame. Still not sure how they went to chapel hill and destroyed unc but I’m not sure how we almost beat tn at this point either.

now for a tricky one, anyone want to see wvu over tcu? I generally root against the b12 top teams so they don’t make the cfp.
I have nothing against WVU but I sure would like to see TCU go undefeated to murky up selection of the 4 CFB playoff spots. And would also like to see them make it, same as Cincy last year, so it isn’t one of the same 4 or 5 that usually make it.

Reactions: jctrack
Agree on TCU. If it were OK or Texas from the Big 12 (for now), I'd root against them making the playoff. TCU in the playoff is just fine, especially if it somehow keeps out a 2nd Big Ten or SEC team. How's this for a playoff: Tenn, TCU, Mich, Clemson

Have to pick one of Mich/OSU, just no path for one not to be in. I'm not rooting for Clemson exactly, but I guess I'd rather see them than Alabama/Georgia/etc

If you’re feeling down about Pitt, BC lost to 2022 UConn 13-3 today. That’s brutal

Reactions: Farnox
Some things never change
I love when they show a bald bumbling Jimmy Franks on the sideline with that what just hit us look on his face. It is absolutely priceless. One other thing I was wondering, why did the 109,000 screaming branch campus dummies stop singing "We Are" during the 4th quarter??? Could it be they stop making asses of themselves when the pedophiles are getting pounded??? Lol

Wake Forest has now turned the ball over to Louisville five times.

In the 3rd quarter alone.

Two interceptions, one returned for a score and the other to about the 10 yard line that led to a score on the next play. And three Sam Hartman strip sack fumbles. Wake led 14-13 at the half and is now behind 41-14. And there is still over three minutes left in the quarter.

Acc looking like crap today. Very mediocre

16 Syracuse blown out at home to unranked team
BC losing to uconn
10 wake forest getting plowed by Louisville
Miami Virginia put on an embarrassing offensive performance

And just for good measure, another Sam Hartman pick six on the last play of the 3rd quarter.

Wake had five turnovers all season before today. They have six turnovers today in the 3rd quarter.

Ohio St. vs. Preditor U ....
Nah .
I think i'll just stick with my scheduled 8:00 p.m. colonoscopy ..

I'll be here all week ...

Reactions: columbus mike
Navy beats Temple in overtime, 27-20.

Navy's starting QB got hurt sometime early in the game. He was 0-1 passing when he left the game. His backup also went 0-1 passing for the game.

Four quarters plus an overtime and their quarterbacks were a combined 0-2 passing.

Navy beats Temple in overtime, 27-20.

Navy's starting QB got hurt sometime early in the game. He was 0-1 passing when he left the game. His backup also went 0-1 passing for the game.

Four quarters plus an overtime and their quarterbacks were a combined 0-2 passing.
Narduzzi would have a weeklong erection for the game

ADVERTISEMENT