ADVERTISEMENT

Our defense

Pittisit4me

Sophomore
Dec 11, 2019
There has been much discussion about our offense and all it is lacking, but, our defense has been less than impressive since the Tennessee game. Usually we give up points because our corners get burned on huge plays. Of late, and out of character, we are not stopping the run well enough and letting teams sustain drives.

I think our D-line is slightly overated and needs to pick it up. Kancey has done well but our ends have not done well in the run game or pass game. The linebackers have been out of position way to often, tho I thought Kamara played well today and maybe taking a big step forward.

The secondary has been OK. Bottom line, I expected more from this unit and with the type of offense we have, they are really going to have a ton of pressure on them to hold teams like Miami and NC down. They need to improve and tighten it up quickly, because we are going to play some teams that can really score soon.

Dline has missed more mangames to injury this season, than any other position group,.

They stopped the 2 pt conversion at the start of the 4th, caused a turnover and then pitched a shutout. They did alright.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT