ADVERTISEMENT

Our JV team is holding its own vs their first teamers

President Stache

Heisman Candidate
Dec 4, 2010
only halftime of course, could get worse in the second half.

Good game plan, we are running well, and keeping the clock running. On defense, it is almost practice for them, we arent getting a rush at all. Certainly can use a few big plays, calls and bounces our way?? I mean, that is all we can hope for here. Get Wayne more in the game, some screens to Bart, and pray they start calling the holds on UCLA they are doing each play to give them long yardage

Agree we are doing well making it a game with all the key players we have out. Need Wayne more involved. Bart with another drop has done nothing.

Reactions: JokePa
Im not as big a fan of Barth as some.
I think he has regressed some. Its almost like people like him, and just think he is better than he is.
Having said that, he is pretty good, not a game changer at all.

I thought the defense might come out better. Other than a tipped pass we intercepted when they got the ball deep in our territory again, we haven't really stopped them. They have yet to punt.

If not for the offense putting together some clock-killing drives, UCLA might have 50 by now. They are moving the ball at will.

Reactions: Teh Teh
Oh well, text book roughing the kicker and wasnt called. So, so much for the refs calling it our way thing.

I thought the rule was literally if you run into the plant leg it is roughing. Why isnt that reviewable?

Reactions: Teh Teh and JokePa
Can you imagine the outcry if the situations were reversed and half the ucla team was out and most every starter we had was playing and we still lost?

Chip Kelly :D😂

UCLA was playing scared at the end, and as a team was thoroughly intimidated physically. That ranking was complete BS.

They are going to get crushed in the Big Ten.

Reactions: Teh Teh
UCLA was playing scared at the end, and as a team was thoroughly intimidated physically. That ranking was complete BS.

They are going to get crushed in the Big Ten.
I agree the ranking was BS, but I think they’ll do okay in the Big 10, because I don’t think the Big 10 is a strong conference. A couple of good teams, and a lot of okay or worse teams.

Reactions: plcp
I agree the ranking was BS, but I think they’ll do okay in the Big 10, because I don’t think the Big 10 is a strong conference. A couple of good teams, and a lot of okay or worse teams.
Strong has different meanings. Are they filled with good teams, top to bottom? No. But they play almost all play a physical brand of football, certainly compared to the PAC 12, and it's a long season. Plus, half of their games will not be at home. This UCLA team we saw today would struggle against even the Indianas and the Iowas and the Minnesotas.

Strong has different meanings. Are they filled with good teams, top to bottom? No. But they play almost all play a physical brand of football, certainly compared to the PAC 12, and it's a long season. Plus, half of their games will not be at home. This UCLA team we saw today would struggle against even the Indianas and the Iowas and the Minnesotas.
It will be fun to watch the two LA teams play late season away games in cold weather.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT