ADVERTISEMENT

PA Recruiting News

Lots of commits this week

rocco welsh to Ohio state (Williams brothers from Mannheim committed there as well but they are just sophomores)
Kranitz from Norwin to Buffalo
Cruise hwt from Easton to Penn
Van Dee to Nebraska (according to willie Kazak may not be too far behind him)

Umm I am hopefully wrong but social media pages are saying they had two silent verbals and only one kid hunter mason has come out and committed. No inside info just reading tea leaves which is a dangerous game haha

Reactions: _DBHoops
Church to VTech.
Not a big deal in my option as we are set in his weight for a while but if Kilkeary goes to Ohio state that will be a big bummer. He’s a much bigger weight class need

I see Kasak is deciding soon. I’d love to have him, the problem is he’s in the heart of Lehigh territory. those guys in that area don’t seem to go far

I see Kasak is deciding soon. I’d love to have him, the problem is he’s in the heart of Lehigh territory. those guys in that area don’t seem to go far

And just down the road from Penn who have been slaughtering in recruiting last couple years.

Reactions: Silkky1982
Not yet a lot of smoke though. Would think the longer it drags on the better some of the major national guys (Mineo to be specific) were implying it’s basically a done deal

Not yet a lot of smoke though. Would think the longer it drags on the better some of the major national guys (Mineo to be specific) were implying it’s basically a done deal
Thanks let’s hope Gavin and company working him hard! Pletcher is from that neck of the woods

Does anyone in the know, know if Pitt has any recruits on campus this weekend? Big football game/potential win here could help push some recruits Pitts way.

Reactions: _DBHoops
No info but this was super 32 weekend so a lot of top guys are there. Hopefully they did have some recruits show up because that was a fantastic atmosphere

Reactions: lucac
I always did like but after watching more of him at S32, Dylan Evans would be a nice get for 157. He is very solid and in our back yard out of Chartiers Valley.

I had been wondering why none of our guys (Priest, Stout, Pitzer, MacKay) were at Super 32? Seems like any or all of them would have been likely to do well. It's not like Greensboro is Fargo, all the way across the country--what am I missing here?

Guys we seem to have interest in:
Kilkeary
Greyson Clark, Wisconsin - AWA 133 lber - this + McMillen already listed at 149 might indicate the staff sees Priest at 141 long-term?
Nasdeo - seems like we are very involved along with UVa, maybe Princeton/Columbia. His stance borrows a lot from Nino.
Louie Gill - Hickory soph lightweight, older brother just committed to Buffalo

Clark would be a nice pickup, any updates on his commitment? Also I can’t believe Kilkeary was majored by an 8th grader(Jax forest) how good is that kid, lol

Clark is ranked higher than Church and has beaten him. Not sure staff is recruiting Clark though, don’t know where that rumor started. Regardless I don’t think Church stings at all. He’s not going to be a 133 in college. He says he wants to be 141/149. We already got Priest at 141 and Mcmillen at 149 for future.
Also heard Nasdeo wasn’t given an offer from us. They must be all in on Kilkeary or maybe looking at getting someone in transfer portal?

Clark is ranked higher than Church and has beaten him. Not sure staff is recruiting Clark though, don’t know where that rumor started. Regardless I don’t think Church stings at all. He’s not going to be a 133 in college. He says he wants to be 141/149. We already got Priest at 141 and Mcmillen at 149 for future.
Also heard Nasdeo wasn’t given an offer from us. They must be all in on Kilkeary or maybe looking at getting someone in transfer portal?
Thanks for the info please keep it coming!

Reactions: Ryno53
Clark is good I think the video that was posted was against Bouzakis who was at that point #1 overall in the class. I was following up on Clark because it was mentioned that Pitt might be interested. Unlikely to pull a Wisconsin kid out from there so I’m not counting this as a loss or anything like that. No idea if he visited or even if Pitt had any interest on their side

Reactions: lucac and gary2
Any other rumblings on Kilkeary? I think the longer you don’t see any commitment come to Ohio state that there’s a good chance with Pitt

How about let’s pose this question with Kilkeary seemingly gone. Who would you like to see Pitt go after for 125-133?

ADVERTISEMENT