ADVERTISEMENT

Paging Coach Capel...

That would be a serious step down from who recruited him and Eastern KY would need to free up a spot since they already have 13 players on scholarship.

I highly doubt he comes here,seems he’s following the guy who recruited him

So, this has the potential appearance of some NBA trade. Eastern Kentucky gets a 4-star 6-7 SF (a position of Pitt's least need) and NC State gets a 6-9 5-star post player (a position for which Pitt has a greater need). The 3-way deal among NCState, Pitt and Eastern Kentucky is then completed when an Eastern Kentucky player (grad transfer Post player to be named later) lands at Pitt.

;););)

Last edited:
Reactions: PittMan 72
So, this has the potential appearance of some NBA trade. Eastern Kentucky gets a 4-star 6-7 SF (a position of Pitt's least need) and NC State gets a 6-9 5-star post player (a position for which Pitt has a greater need). The 3-way deal among NCState, Pitt and Eastern Kentucky is then completed when an Eastern Kentucky player (grad transfer Post player to be named later) lands at Pitt.

;););)
In addition to the player to be named later, I feel like we should be asking for cash considerations for our bagmen so it doesn't become a line item on the budget.

I saw on Twitter that he's been blocked to go to ACC schools so Pitt likely won't be the next landing spot for him.

Don't worry, I sent a tweet to Jay Bilas about it. Let the outrage begin.:D
video_image-291266.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT