ADVERTISEMENT

Partridge

das1asd

Walk-on
Oct 7, 2018
With Partridge leaving I can't wait to see to see who Narduzzi hires with no P5 experience like the last three. PITT will never win with Narduzzi

With Partridge leaving I can't wait to see to see who Narduzzi hires with no P5 experience like the last three. PITT will never win with Narduzzi

They already have won with Narduzzi. Are you suggesting they'll never win again?

I am also looking forward to the hire. That's when I'll decide whether I like it or not. Seems your mind opinion is already formed.

So you think the same guy that hired Partridge is incapable of hiring a competent replacement?

Seems an odd form of logic.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
Was Partridge competent? He and his position are under the topics.
Charlie Partridge coached under Walt and Wanny. It wasn't like PN recognized and took a chance on him. PN is in over his head. In a coach's 10th season there shouldn't be all these unknowns. Smh

Reactions: bschulter
Charlie Partridge coached under Walt and Wanny. It wasn't like PN recognized and took a chance on him. PN is in over his head. In a coach's 10th season there shouldn't be all these unknowns. Smh
What unknowns? There are no unknowns that no other coach or teams don't have. Unless your agenda is to dream up unknowns.

Reactions: pittiswhereiamfrom2
Interesting blurb from the Alliance 412 email sent out today by Heather. Does this allude to Partridge?

Without NIL, we cannot recruit the talent needed in our programs, and without our coaches, we cannot recruit the character needed in our programs. It is essential that we have both – great talent and great character – to achieve our goals.

Interesting blurb from the Alliance 412 email sent out today by Heather. Does this allude to Partridge?

Without NIL, we cannot recruit the talent needed in our programs, and without our coaches, we cannot recruit the character needed in our programs. It is essential that we have both – great talent and great character – to achieve our goals.

It alludes to everything.

Translation: We're getting our asses handed to us and can't hope to compete with the current level of NIL funding. Please give.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT