ADVERTISEMENT

Penn St v San Jose St

the_insider_

Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2018
So there are rumors that this game might not be able to be played with California state schools saying they're not having in person classes this fall....

I know that this is happening with Alabama and TCU and they're talking about playing each other in place of their California based opponents...

If ADHL was to field a call from Ped State about trying to play them on 9/19 (week of Richmond) does she tell them to F right off or try to figure out a way to play them?

So there are rumors that this game might not be able to be played with California state schools saying they're not having in person classes this fall....

I know that this is happening with Alabama and TCU and they're talking about playing each other in place of their California based opponents...

If ADHL was to field a call from Ped State about trying to play them on 9/19 (week of Richmond) does she tell them to F right off or try to figure out a way to play them?

She should tell them they must have the wrong number, and transfer them to the Akron AD.

If Lyke got a call from PSU she'd know for sure it was a wrong number. Pitt would literally be the last team they would call for a makeup game

Reactions: Atlanta Panther
She should make a call to James Madison or a Richmond. Those schools will bus up to loser valley and play competitive football for a great paycheck. Lyke should put Sandy Barbour cell phone on BLOCK CALLER

Reactions: DORT
Franklin's afraid of Narduzzi he wants no part of Pitt ever again.Plus he'll be sorry that PSU agreed to play the Mounties in 2023-24.

Reactions: bayardstreet
WVU will beat the Nitters in Morgantown. I would wager big money taking WVU even if they are a home dog. They will win outright.

I could see maybe if Pitt had an opening too, but otherwise no. Nobody's cancelling their cream puff to play a P5 team.
Never happening. Penn State wouldn't press their luck against Pitt. It's our turn to win. If not for Narduzzi's brain farts we might have won last year.

BWI getting a little slow?

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
Maybe if they can't have a a game that week they can get Jerry out of jail for a weekend of just "horseplay" with109,000 screaming idiots. Some will be running from him but, more than their fair share will be running to him!

F off

I doubt ADHL would accept after dropping The Series 3-1

We were pretty fortunate to not loose the 2016 game. When it looked like PSU was driving for the game winning score, we got up and followed the crowd out of the stadium. I was overjoyed to hear that PSU blew it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT