ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Gold

Husband is on the left below, wife is on the right:
Lion2-630x840.jpg

They have every right to protect their property.
The protesters violently broke down a fence and trespassed
I hate Penn State but these people have a right to protect their property.
Do some homework the man is a lawyer who defends people of “color” which I can be classified as

devil1-e1513269605657-1024x640.jpg

I’m siding with them here but it’s amazing how far reaching the net is and how many are in high places.

I'm sorta with the Trump crew on this - their only mistake was how they did it. In their shoes - woulda been sitting in the yard with a shotgun over my shoulder.

They have every right to protect their property.
The protesters violently broke down a fence and trespassed
I hate Penn State but these people have a right to protect their property.
Do some homework the man is a lawyer who defends people of “color” which I can be classified as

They are part of a dangerous cult, as such I don't support them having access to weapons!

Well, yeah, but that makes for a pretty big difference, doesn’t it?

I don’t know Missouri law, but I’m pretty sure you are not allowed to brandish a weapon against people who are not on your property and who are clearly not posing an imminent threat to you.

Those two goofs took something that was I’m sure annoying and probably very uncomfortable, but ultimately not all that dangerous; and they escalated it to the point where it became EXTREMELY dangerous for all concerned.

You can tell that neither one of those morons has ever held a gun in their lives and that is definitely who is most prone to making tragic mistakes.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSeldomSeenKid
If these young black protesters were pointing their guns at a group of white people as they walked by their houses while chanting, how many of you people would be supportive of them?

The protesters should be punished for breaking the gate. That is the extent of their wrong doing.

Oh, the humanity!

That does not warrant having a semiautomatic weapon pointed in their direction in a brazen attempt to intimidate them.

Reactions: TheSeldomSeenKid

I don’t know Missouri law, but I’m pretty sure you are not allowed to brandish a weapon against people who are not on your property and who are clearly not posing an imminent threat to you.

Those two goofs took something that was I’m sure annoying and probably very uncomfortable, but ultimately not all that dangerous; and they escalated it to the point where it became EXTREMELY dangerous for all concerned.

You can tell that neither one of those morons has ever held a gun in their lives and that is definitely who is most prone to making tragic mistakes.
THEY BROKE IN! THEY TRESPASSED! I heard they did get on their grass, I haven't seen it. They were scared for their safety, the rioters are unpredictable

If these young black protesters were pointing their guns at a group of white people as they walked by their houses while chanting, how many of you people would be supportive of them?

The protesters should be punished for breaking the gate. That is the extent of their wrong doing.

Oh, the humanity!

That does not warrant having a semiautomatic weapon pointed in their direction in a brazen attempt to intimidate them.
Have u not seen the destruction and intimidation some of these protesters have done? Now they just broke into a gated community, what are the homeowners to think? Enough is enough

Reactions: Farnox

Oh, the humanity!

The protesters also threatened to kill them and their dog, that's when they came out with weapons after calls to the police and the gated community security forces yielded nothing.

As such they weren't acting crazy, they were acting in self defense.

When the media purposely omits facts to paint a wrong picture, you then wonder why people buy into that huckster trump's fake news crap?!

You can find plenty of instances of people acting violently towards protests where they are 100% in the wrong, but you shouldn't push falsehoods just because it fits your political narative!

Reactions: Farnox and therod
They have every right to protect themselves and their property. They live in a gated community. Their lives , their dogs life and their property were all threatened by a mob. More people have to act like this. Why haven't the rioters been arrested?

Reactions: Farnox

Huh?!?! They were an iminent threat the moment their lives and property was threatened. What were they supposed to do? Let them shoot first or burn their house down. Also it WAS their property. These rioters broke into a gated community. They had every right to protect themselves

Huh?!?! They were an iminent threat the moment their lives and property was threatened. What were they supposed to do? Let them shoot first or burn their house down. Also it WAS their property. These rioters broke into a gated community. They had every right to protect themselves

They weren't in any danger... that's a very tired very false narrative.

Reactions: Jeffburgh

Oh, the humanity!

For a smart guy, your observations of this situation are very dumb. VERY.

If the nasty mob (let's stop employing the term "protesters" to people who have violent and criminal intent) that broke into that neighborhood (on their way to hassle the mayor of St Louis, btw) was comprised of the typical demographics of these Marxist/Anarchist punks, about 20% were black. The rest were privileged white twits, majority female, who think they're virtue-signalling their goodness by embracing all this tyrannical WOKE-ness. It's pure evil. They're attempting nothing less than a cultural overturning of the nation that gives them the rights to peaceful protest.

If this shite isn't checked soon, we're going to see lots of shooting battles...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT