ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State head football trainer told frat members to get rid of evidence

wait a sec, a 50 year old guy moved into a frat house after separating from his wife? did I read that right? A guy in his mid 50's is living in a frat house? The head trainer couldn't identify that a kid has been bleeding and incoherent for 10+ hours?

After hiding the evidence he had them take a shower. That will cleanse the jerkoffs of all responsibilities!!!!

wait a sec, a 50 year old guy moved into a frat house after separating from his wife? did I read that right? A guy in his mid 50's is living in a frat house? The head trainer couldn't identify that a kid has been bleeding and incoherent for 10+ hours?
Apparently that's a common thing at big frats and sororities. An old alumnus will live with the kids as like a guardian or some shit. Still weird to me.

Why would the idiots at PSU allow him to live in a frat house where was the AD and James from State College couldn't help him. No apartments or modular homes in State College available.

Apparently that's a common thing at big frats and sororities. An old alumnus will live with the kids as like a guardian or some shit. Still weird to me.
yeah, that's very weird to me. fraternity system is pathetic if you think about it. imagine being in mid 50's and being "house dad," that would suck. this dude has a good job, he can afford an off campus condo..

yeah, that's very weird to me. fraternity system is pathetic if you think about it. imagine being in mid 50's and being "house dad," that would suck. this dude has a good job, he can afford an off campus condo..
I don't get it. Just got divorced and now you move in with a bunch of college douchebags? Sounds absolutely depressing.

He did that on his own time, and not official school business. So, it's no reflection on PSU, or the football team.

Kinda reminds me of the head coach's involvement in a cover up of rape. But, of course that happened at Vanderbilt, so there's no reflection on PSU.

maxresdefault.jpg

The NCAA must be so proud of their forced training for PSU employees on reporting crimes.

George Mitchell sighs

Yeah....I mean the whole thing is tragic beyond tragic. But my god, didn't they just go through that scandal and have training, you would think the last instinct to a bad situation is to cover it up.

And people laud them for the steps they have taken? LOL....that is like lauding ISIS because they didn't behead anyone today.

Mildly surprised the Post Gazette had an article on this and it even acknowledged the football trainers involvement. That's more than what was covered of the Sandusky case in its first year. Then noticed that the article wasn't even written by a PG reporter; they plucked it from the Philly paper. This despite having a full time PG writer stationed in State college breathlessly cheering every minute of the football team. And of course disabled commentary on the article. That's the PG we all know and loathe.

But I'm sure the sloppy editor who allowed the part to be included that exposed the trainer's role got reamed (no pun intended truly) by cultist Micco for not censoring it. They're slipping.

Penn State is such a joke... they can't help but embarrass themselves on and off the field.
it's not like they have to do these courageous acts of righteousness either. I mean this and of course the child rape issues, common sense would have, SHOULD have come into play here. Many people, many educated people all decided to do the wrong thing. in both of these cases, everyone went out of their way to do the wrong thing. They actually worked harder to do the wrong thing than to just do what most normal people would do..

They are actually working harder to do the wrong thing.. Why doesn't common sense exist up there. One college kid, one head trainer didn't look at this kid and think, maybe we should call the paramedics? How doesn't this happen?

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Well there is the possibility that he wasn't there at the time. I just find it hard to believe that anyone in a fine institution like Penn State would ever cover anything up just to keep their image squeaky clean. NO....WAIT...

Well there is the possibility that he wasn't there at the time. I just find it hard to believe that anyone in a fine institution like Penn State would ever cover anything up just to keep their image squeaky clean. NO....WAIT...
the story said that he was "likely home the night of this event" but wont be charged. OK, so maybe somehow he was unaware of this guy for 10 hours, it's a big house. who knows, still unreal how long this went on. And who is the d-bag that is punching the kid in the abdomen when he's passed out? Hope that guy ends up in jail. Why would you punch someone in the stomach who is laying in fetal position.. is that funny?

the story said that he was "likely home the night of this event" but wont be charged. OK, so maybe somehow he was unaware of this guy for 10 hours, it's a big house. who knows, still unreal how long this went on. And who is the d-bag that is punching the kid in the abdomen when he's passed out? Hope that guy ends up in jail. Why would you punch someone in the stomach who is laying in fetal position.. is that funny?
Entitled scumbags

Sounds like they learned from the JoePa defense and are attempting to put the blame on their 'superior'. If they informed him and then he did nothing, then they can't possibly be at fault, right? The media is on a witch hunt. Did they kid who supposedly die even exist? How do we know his parents aren't paid actors? People need to stop jumping to conclusions.

Reactions: ratking17
I don't get it. Just got divorced and now you move in with a bunch of college douchebags? Sounds absolutely depressing.
Sounds absolutely depressing. I'm guessing you are not married. To a married guy of 22 years it sounds like a rational plan....

Reactions: Parkview57
Dont all 50 yr old men do that???
Remember its Nitterville!
Someday someone will catch up with what goes on there. Nitter U controls the town officials, and law enforcement. When Nitter players get nabbed for something its always when they're out of town like at a bowl game.

A 56 year old guy living with kids that could be as young as 17 or 18 years of age is a loser at best and a pedophile at worst. It is not like the guy is homeless. He is getting paid very good $ to be the football trainer.

As a graduate of ups that is what they are taught to do. In the event of legal issues
get ride of any evidence and play dumb!

A 56 year old guy living with kids that could be as young as 17 or 18 years of age is a loser at best and a pedophile at worst. It is not like the guy is homeless. He is getting paid very good $ to be the football trainer.

He probably thought he was going to get laid every weekend by being around college women.

Hmmmm. What football coach did the same thing? I forget....

Penn State officials are still investigating a fraternity death, which is now further entwined with the university's head football trainer. Defense attorney Frank Fina on Monday suggested Tim Bream, the 56-year-old trainer and Beta Theta Pi house...
http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/07/penn_state_responds_to_questio.html
Wow. They have to fire him, right? Even any connection to the coverup of this would be cause especially given the bad light on PSU right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT