ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State not offering single game Pitt tickets

200.gif

I guess they don't like sellout at ups?
After all it is just another gimme game?

No, the point is that they will sell it out without having to release single game tickets through corporate packages and othet packages. The PSU rep I talked to told me that.

I must say that I prefer the way Ohio has their state school model better than PA's w/ the larger state schools ( MAC for he most part) rather than branch campuses and Cal Us and Clarions. The budget crunch is going to take a bite out of our state's state schools infrastructure soon.

Yes.....& .......Yes

I k ow at least 6 panther fans who bought psu season tix to get into the game. They will sell the other games on stub hub. They are upper deck crappy seats but at least their in.

I am going by means of an extra set of season tix through psu from a relative that has season tix. Can't wait to cheer on the Panthers ruining the nitter season in back to back years

I k ow at least 6 panther fans who bought psu season tix to get into the game. They will sell the other games on stub hub. They are upper deck crappy seats but at least their in.
If the seating is in the south upper, you'll enjoy sitting in chair back seating. I had two seats in the first row south upper deck along with 4 other seats 20 rows further up the section.The field view was great in both sections.

The north upper deck is bench seating, but the field view is also very good, especially watching the plays develop. Sections of the upper north deck is reserved for the visiting fans, about 5 thousand or more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT