ADVERTISEMENT

Per Meyer article in PG

Not sure he is worth a spot. He isn't a good shooter and doesn't seem to be a talented distributor or take care of the ball. Plus, he is undersized. This is the first guy I have heard us involved with who really makes me scratch my head. If he was a grad transfer and immediately eligible, I could see it.

Reactions: below0w
Class balance, practice player, 18 options running low....

Not all 13 are going to be All Americans.

Having said that, I agree.

Last edited:
Craig Meyer‏Verified account@CraigMeyerPG
Pitt, however, will be hosting New Mexico State grad transfer Sidy N’Dir, a 6-foot-2 guard, on a visit this wee
I know NOTHING about him past his stats, but this makes A LOT more sense if he is immediately eligible. He can help our Gs and at worst be a seldom used backup and insurance option, who comes off the scholarship docket in 2019.

Now we should want to find at least 1 similar guy as a Post and would be great if we could get 2.

Reactions: cabe23
I know NOTHING about him past his stats, but this makes A LOT more sense if he is immediately eligible. He can help our Gs and at worst be a seldom used backup and insurance option, who comes off the scholarship docket in 2019.

Now we should want to find at least 1 similar guy as a Post and would be great if we could get 2.

N'Dir started every game and played 20+ mpg. He had a 108 ORtg. Shot 48% on 2PA. Seems legit to me.

Reactions: Jpripper88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT