ADVERTISEMENT

Perfect song for yesterday

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001

These feelings, man, they're coming back. I forgot what its like to go on this "journey" with a Pitt basketball team. These guys are literally making me a feel like a 15-20 year younger SMF. This team isnt as good as the Glory Days teams but its been so long, I think most of us are as excited about this team since the end of Dixon I since Dixon II we kind of took for granted.

Hey I'm not knocking it, but do you ever sleep or just spend every waking minute coming up with threads to post? Just wondering? ;)

Hey I'm not knocking it, but do you ever sleep or just spend every waking minute coming up with threads to post? Just wondering? ;)
Plus researching constantly, "Pitt has more Q1/Q2 wins than all but 14 teams", I'd rather ignore it all and just be surprised one way or the other on Selection Sunday :)

I'm becoming convinced that SMF is actually a bot. To your point @docpanther26, SMF is on all of the boards, seemingly, 24/7/365. No human being is that capable or involved. At least I hope not ...
Maybe he's got like 50 monitors in front of him and he's a cyborg like Mr. Data on Star Trek.

ADVERTISEMENT