ADVERTISEMENT

Pet snake

Jul 19, 2022
Was NOT a fan of snakes as pets until stopped over my cousins house last saturday. He has a black neck cobra named Jackson that is nothing but a legless cat. Will come when called and drink water straight from the palm of your hand. Absolutely great pet and the man of the house. Very obedient snake that I saw first hand after hearing about him for two years and being skeptical.

Pitt Panthers 48... Wofford do not know 10

Reactions: USN_Panther
What?? a Cobra? One of the most deadly snakes in the world.
not this kind...only a 5-10% untreated mortality rate...uh, with that being said, nope.

is nothing but a legless cat......not exactly a selling point to us dog people who are not even particularly fond of legged cats...

Was NOT a fan of snakes as pets until stopped over my cousins house last saturday. He has a black neck cobra named Jackson that is nothing but a legless cat. Will come when called and drink water straight from the palm of your hand. Absolutely great pet and the man of the house. Very obedient snake that I saw first hand after hearing about him for two years and being skeptical.

I think you silly story would have been more believable if you went with Johnson over Jackson as the name of the big snake..

I never imagined snakes could be so interactive and obedient. It's amazing how they can develop such unique personalities. While I don't have a snake, I have a bearded dragon named Spike, and he's equally fascinating. He loves basking under his heat lamp and munching on crickets. If you're interested, you can learn more about caring for bearded dragons at https://dragonfreak.com/.

Last edited:

Best posts on the Pantherlair.

Reactions: USN_Panther
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT