ADVERTISEMENT

Phillippi to U23 Worlds

Good for him. Getting the world class competition and acclimation training camp will be great for him

Good for him. Getting the world class competition and acclimation training camp will be great for him

He should have placed this year. He was one of the top wrestlers in his weight class for sure.

He has a long way to go offensively before I'd be ready to say he should AA for sure. He is great defensively and a top 10 guy for sure but that weight is stacked with talent and he really struggles to get his offense going at times still. It wouldnt suprise me if he AA's this year or if he would have last year but he's got some work to do before its automatic.

Reactions: Chaos and persp
He has a long way to go offensively before I'd be ready to say he should AA for sure. He is great defensively and a top 10 guy for sure but that weight is stacked with talent and he really struggles to get his offense going at times still. It wouldnt suprise me if he AA's this year or if he would have last year but he's got some work to do before its automatic.

Freestyle is a good chance for him to work on scoring on his feet. Micky will get there.

Reactions: persp and omega
ADVERTISEMENT