ADVERTISEMENT

Pine Richland QB

the_insider_

Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2018
Anyone know anything about PRs current QB Cole Spencer? The guy that sits in front of me at the Pitt games told me about him 2 years ago (Jurkovec's senior year) and said they (PR) has another one coming up behind him (Jurkovec). I saw just a tiny bit of him playing against NA on TV and it was In a downpour of rain so couldn't really tell. Is he a P5 kid? How good is he?

Reactions: 76champ
Anyone know anything about PRs current QB Cole Spencer? The guy that sits in front of me at the Pitt games told me about him 2 years ago (Jurkovec's senior year) and said they (PR) has another one coming up behind him (Jurkovec). I saw just a tiny bit of him playing against NA on TV and it was In a downpour of rain so couldn't really tell. Is he a P5 kid? How good is he?
only a Soph

I understand he should be a Junior. Is a good wrestler. Good athlete, but after watching him this year and on the 9th grade team, I question his arm strength.

Basketball player and P5 QB prospect go hand in hand.
Baseball player and P5 QB prospect go hand in hand.
Wrestler and P5 QB prospect do not go hand in hand.
Perry Hills from Central did the same thing. He went onto MD. It is more likely to happen in this part of the country than anywhere else because wrestling is more popular around here.

Reactions: Lancer76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT