ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt -14 vs NC St

Wake and VT both put up over 40 on NC State. 33-17 Pitt. They have an Austin Peay D.

Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
Seems like a pretty solid opening number. NC St has looked abysmal on defense so far this season, so hopefully this is the game the offense finds some rhythm. Doeren more than likely a lame duck coach, this is a game Pitt should win and keep the season rolling along.

Louisville was supposed to be abysmal on defense too and they shut us down.... I guarantee you NC State has much better talent on D than Louisville does.

With the way Narduzzi coaches, it is hard to bet Pitt when we are heavily favored.
Aren’t we 1-1-1 ATS ? Covered AP, lost Cuse, and push Lville ( unless you got Pitt -2.5 then we are 2-1 ATS).

My goodness guys Va Tech was down 25 guys and 4 coaches and steam rolled NC State.This is a second team 4th quarter kind of game.Bet the Panthers big,NC St is God awful.

Reactions: BPKY
Louisville was supposed to be abysmal on defense too and they shut us down.... I guarantee you NC State has much better talent on D than Louisville does.

Why would you guarantee that?

Also, you have an interesting take on shutting someone down.

Reactions: gary2
Why would you guarantee that?

Also, you have an interesting take on shutting someone down.

they have a defensive HC who has a history of building good defenses... they haven’t looked good through 2 games but Louisville’s D looked awful until they played us.

they have a defensive HC who has a history of building good defenses... they haven’t looked good through 2 games but Louisville’s D looked awful until they played us.

That history hasn't followed him to NC State. I doubt they're any better than Ville.

Looks like NCst will be without 2 dbs this game, but will get their best LB back.

May have to open it up downfield early, get on their remaining backs and make them work.

I am liking this game the more I am reading about them.

ADVERTISEMENT