ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt 26 Maryland 7

jctrack

Scholarship
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2010
I am by no means a wrestling guru, but it seems we better enjoy our veterans this season as it appears the younger guys have a whole lot of hard work ahead of them.

I’m not sure what you mean. Because Kernan and Lledo lost tonight?

Does anybody know if McMillan is hurt? He forfeited out once he got to the quarterfinals of the Shorty Hitchkock invitational. Was looking pretty solid untill then.

Both guys were supposed to be back ups but due to circumstance and development they became more. Lledo beat that kid just a week ago and Kernan is just going to be solid for us. Very fortunate to have a guy at his level due to the circumstance and not have to burn Lucas red shirt to be honest. Kernan will probably end up being ranked somewhere in the 40-50 range which is right smack dab in the middle

Last edited:
Reactions: bwh05
Both guys were supposed to be back ups but due to circumstance and development they became more. Lledo beat that kid just a week ago and Kernan is just going to be solid for us. Very fortunate to have a guy at his level due to the circumstance and not have to burn Lucas red shirt to be honest. Kernan will probably end up being ranked somewhere in the 40-50 range which is right smack dab in the middle
Thanks. Always love your analysis. You really have a gift for explaining what really is going on to novices like me.

Reactions: Ryno53
No problem and just remember McGill would have been the starter ahead of Kernan but he got kicked off the team about a month before the season and Harvey is the man at 184 he had a boot on at wrestle offs if I remember correctly so it was nice to see him back on the mat Sunday vs Lehigh

I’m assuming transfer portal will be a likely option. Keslar will be around 165 but I’d assume red shirt for him.

Reactions: bwh05
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT