PITT 4 YO MAMA

TempleBAPittMPA

Board of Trustee
Aug 31, 2001
With my Dad, do you know yours..
Yes I do. He served in World War II, earning a Purple Heart in combat. He came home, put in 42 years at US Steel Duquesne Works, and with his wife (my mom), raised my two brothers, my sister, and me. He resides permanently in the veterans' section of Restland Memorial Cemetery in Monroeville.

Oh, and he also raised me not to take any s#!t from a$$holes like you.

Reactions: pittguy81

PITT4UDAD

Redshirt
Sep 1, 2020
Yes I do. He served in World War II, earning a Purple Heart in combat. He came home, put in 42 years at US Steel Duquesne Works, and with his wife (my mom), raised my two brothers, my sister, and me. He resides permanently in the veterans' section of Restland Memorial Cemetery in Monroeville.

Oh, and he also raised me not to take any s#!t from a$$holes like you.
Last comment is laughable ...

Zeldas Open Roof

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2018
Did PittDad get temple to actually go somewhere? Like to potentially battle??
i feel like if this ever happens, a fight between two posters on here, an actual fight in person. that it should be an event we tailgate for.. kind of like a pantherlair fight club but first rule is, we talk about it, promote it and drink for it..

prez41

All Conference
Sep 2, 2003
i feel like if this ever happens, a fight between two posters on here, an actual fight in person. that it should be an event we tailgate for.. kind of like a pantherlair fight club but first rule is, we talk about it, promote it and drink for it..
I second this motion.

TempleBAPittMPA

Board of Trustee
Aug 31, 2001
Arm wrestle first, see who could throw a football furthest, run the fastest, then the loser wear the opposing presidential shirt... gotta admit would be funny to see some fat dude from phillymonroeville wearing a red Trump shirt.
You're a f**king joke.

Latest posts