ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt -9.5 tonight

Oh I think we win. Just think covering will be a tall task

Louisville is all-time bad. But their name and their arena still make me nervous. There was an article that threw out stats that they are worse than 0-18 Pitt. I dont know if that's true but they will win a game. I just hope it aint tonight. They cant let El Ellis catch fire. He's very streaky and could go off and hit like 9/14 3s if we were really unlucky. I'm getting worried about FSU and Wake though.

Reactions: Kevincush
FSU is 4-4, but 2 wins against ND, then a win against GT and UL. Losses to all teams above them. Also won’t take for granted, but one game at a time.

Reactions: Drew1208
Louisville has been a disaster this year but they have been playing much better (and more competitively) lately. A solid effort by the Panthers should be enough to win tonight, however.

That was a punch-the-clock kind of a win. Went on the road and got the W. I didn’t love how many 3s they shot down the stretch but I guess if there’s one thing Louisville did tonight it was take away the drive to the bucket.

Nice call. I thought this would be much closer. Pitt did what good teams do to inferior ones. Good win. H2P

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT