ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt adds grad transfer TE

Is there any chance of this?

Won't know for sure I guess until they vote, but seems no.
The meetings and vote are next week, but looks like the scenarios that would have helped him are off the table.

Last edited:
He was 4th out of 4 TEs that saw action for Arkansas last year in minutes, yards etc.

Thank God we can get past this board touting Clark as the next Antonio Gates

The real benefit of landing Gragg is that none of the incoming DE's have to move to TE now.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
Clark had psychological issues not talent issues. His head wasn't into playing football.
He looked pretty bad when he played. You can argue that was because "his head wasn't into playing football" but when he strapped it up on the college level he was pedestrian, at best.

Transfers are making us stronger AND are an improvement from the past.

Town > DiNucci
Gragg > Clark

Transfers are making us stronger AND are an improvement from the past.

Town > DiNucci
Gragg > Clark
1. We have absolutely no idea if Town is better than DiNucci, despite the fact DiNucci stunk.
2. We have absolutely no idea if Gragg is better than Clark, despite the fact Clark stunk.

Reactions: pittdan77
That might make him the worst 5-star rated player ever.
Not even close, but he wasn't a recruit for us. He was a transfer with a history of being a head case. It is no surprise he didn't work out, despite the homers who pumped it up as some extraordinary land.

Not even close, but he wasn't a recruit for us. He was a transfer with a history of being a head case. It is no surprise he didn't work out, despite the homers who pumped it up as some extraordinary land.
You truly are one miserable shack of s**t troll...even on a Friday.

You truly are one miserable shack of s**t troll...even on a Friday.
No one is trolling. Chris Clark was a really bad player at Pitt. I get you probably didn't watch many games to know, but he was a bad player. However, there are 5 stars that never see the field.

BTW, I think you mean "sack" not "shack".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT