ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt at UNC Gamethread

We have given up 4 offensive rebounds already 8 minutes into the game.

We better step it up on the glass, now. Defense has held its ground outside of that stat.

Fede has played really well on defense thus far. Bacot has done nothing on offense.

How's that not a double dribble? He's dribbling it goes off his own foot rolls 10 ft away he picks it up and starts dribbling again

Reactions: DruidTM
RJ Davis has been way off shooting the basketball coming off the dislocated finger last game. He hasnt been close shooting outside the 1 transition basket. Defensive adjustment coming if he keeps this up.

Six Carolina offensive rebounds now, but still zero second chance points. Same as us on our one offensive rebound.

One bizarre non call on UNC double dribble

Then Offense foul called on Hinson…

All within a matter of seconds

I have volume down so I can’t tell if the crowd is/has influenced things yet…

We have passed up some wide open looks (including one or two Burton threes) and then taken some shots where we've been smothered (Nike, Elliot, Burton, etc.). Odd shot selections.

Burton has to stop the pump fake against Black on the dribble drive. Thats at least 3 or 4 times he tried baiting him, and every time Black didnt bite. Adjust.

This is what I hate about basketball: Everything is so soft and ticky tack unless you're moving backwards. Then, by all means, Mack Truck your way into someone's sternum.

I guess they’ll constantly continue calling fouls to keep UNC on offense for the NEXT 10 minutes too?

Last edited:
Bad last couple of minutes. UNC focused on getting ball down low and it's hurting us. More missed rebounds, too.

Fouls are adding up too quickly. And on the other end we have to take high percentage shots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT