ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - Cuse Predictions

Positive prediction: 38-7 W
Realistic Prediction: 27-10
Negative (But still feels realistic because being a Pitt fan does that to you): 16-23 L

Im surprised by how many points some of you giving Syracuse. Their offense is below average (well below average)

Our defense is well above average.

31-7 Pitt

Take Pitt and the points

Reactions: caleco's
It will be difficult to make a prediction this year because nobody knows who will play or who won’t based on testing but if Pitt has same people out as last week I think we can get by Cuse by a 30 -10 type score. However we really need to have both Weaver and Camp in the lineup the following week in an important game against Louisville. They are loaded with speed on the offensive side of the ball especially at Qb , Wr and RB. We need our line to create havoc with their offense because I think their defense is average.

24-0. Is a little more challenged to run up the score, but defense stifles Syracuse’s weak O-line on way to 2nd shutout.

DEFENSE. This defense needs to show that even with losing a couple of key pieces that it’s still going to be one one the best in the country.
31-0 shutout will get a a lot of people to notice.

I think the last time we played an ACC opponent that Pitt fans universally regarded that was as bad as this year's Syracuse team was 2018 UNC. Let's hope Pitt comes ready to play a full 60 minutes, unlike in 2018.

Reactions: kma0043
Im surprised by how many points some of you giving Syracuse. Their offense is below average (well below average)

Our defense is well above average.

31-7 Pitt

Take Pitt and the points
i dont see cuse reaching the end zone. couple of fg's thats all.

they are bad and our d is awesome

Reactions: Las Panteras
Based on my preseason predictions - OL leaps forward, Pickett leaps even farther, and the Receivers even further than that - I have to go with 45-14 assuming we don't take heavy Covid hits pregame.

i dont see cuse reaching the end zone. couple of fg's thats all.

they are bad and our d is awesome

I think they put 1 or 2 TD's on the scoreboard. Mostly due to the new CB's giving up a big play or 2, and the 2nd team D giving up a score in the 4th.

If we play a clean game, then it will be an easy win. Jump on them early and don’t give them any momentum.

ADVERTISEMENT