ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt: Everything School

Perverts can't be happy about that!
Nor are they happy about the Director's Cup standings!
I don't know about the
perverts, but I do wonder
what the self annointed🐐
has to say ablout this news.
;)

Perverts can't be happy about that!
Nor are they happy about the Director's Cup standings!
I wouldn't get too cocky. It's a big improvement, but spring sports are going to drag Pitt way down in those rankings. Last year Pitt went from #10 in the fall, to #73 in the final ranking. Still lots of improvements to be had in the Athletic Department.

I wouldn't get too cocky. It's a big improvement, but spring sports are going to drag Pitt way down in those rankings. Last year Pitt went from #10 in the fall, to #73 in the final ranking. Still lots of improvements to be had in the Athletic Department.
Part of the problem is location. Northern schools will always be at a disadvantage in sports like baseball and softball. The other component is lack of support from alums.

A
Part of the problem is location. Northern schools will always be at a disadvantage in sports like baseball and softball. The other component is lack of support from alums.
Does Pitt Baseball/Softball have a good indoor practice facility or do you know of anything in the works?

A

Does Pitt Baseball/Softball have a good indoor practice facility or do you know of anything in the works?
The Cost Center and the Sports Dome are the indoor facilities, but they are shared among quit a few teams and club sports.

Northern teams have been good. UConn and St. Johns for instance. Nebraska is traditionally good. Virginia has won the CWS and isn't that much warmer.

No reason Pitt should not be better, and able to reach the NCAAs, in either sport. There is a void to fill for northern baseball, and Pitt should strive to fill it.

A big problem has been decades of neglect, no name cache, and a traditional lack of facilities that is just being attempted to be rectified. Track & Field has been greatly neglected too.

Northern teams have been good. UConn and St. Johns for instance. Nebraska is traditionally good. Virginia has won the CWS and isn't that much warmer.

No reason Pitt should not be better, and able to reach the NCAAs, in either sport. There is a void to fill for northern baseball, and Pitt should strive to fill it.
Not to mention that Western PA has good high school baseball talent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT