ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Football | Fall Camp Practice Videos

Won’t have to stomach Brima engaging and never disengaging the OL across from him. Never saw what they saw in him.

Won’t have to stomach Brima engaging and never disengaging the OL across from him. Never saw what they saw in him.
Looked like Tarzan and played like Jane. He was headed towards 3rd or possibly 4 team DE. Sincere Edwards is going to be playing as a True Fr and they have 3 transfers.

Looked like Tarzan and played like Jane. He was headed towards 3rd or possibly 4 team DE. Sincere Edwards is going to be playing as a True Fr and they have 3 transfers.
The dude from Clemson sucks. I assume Scott and Matlack will start, but Brima would have been on the 2-deep without a doubt. And that's if he even played DE this season, because he was getting a bunch of snaps inside.

These 4 were going to be ahead of him: Nate Matlack, Jimmy Scott, Chief Borders, and Sincere Edwards. Edwards is going to play as a True Fr.

David Objiebe, Maverick Gracio, and Brima were the next 3 fighting it out for 3rd string.

These 4 were going to be ahead of him: Nate Matlack, Jimmy Scott, Chief Borders, and Sincere Edwards. Edwards is going to play as a True Fr.

David Objiebe, Maverick Gracio, and Brima were the next 3 fighting it out for 3rd string.

Even if he was going to stay at DE and be 3rd string (I have my doubts on both), it's a big hit to the depth. Chris Maloney was taking meaningful snaps in 2021. Guys are inevitably going to go down; especially with this offense we're now running (i.e. the defense is likely to be on the field a lot longer).

He wasn't a great player, obviously, but I don't think he sucked. He was average, in my opinion. Those guys play a role.

I didn't get the chance to hear the full segment on The Fan tonight, but is there a legit QB battle going on? They were saying Holstein is playing well and questioned if Narduzzi would make the switch either before or during the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT