ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Gets 5 Star Commit

My son committed to Pitt tonight. One of @300 freshmen admitted to the Business School and one of @25 admitted to the Honors Program. Also just a great kid. Very proud of him.

Well done, you're two for two. Tell him I said congrats. Must take after his mother....

Reactions: jctrack
Huge pick up! Congratulations to your son and your entire family. I'm sure he's had plenty of support throughout the years. Hail to Pitt!

Reactions: HailToPitt725
My son committed to Pitt tonight. One of @300 freshmen admitted to the Business School and one of @25 admitted to the Honors Program. Also just a great kid. Very proud of him.

Great stuff -- congrats!

Very impressive - you should be very proud. Hail to Pitt.

Congratulations. My nephew, who is a Pitt fan and who I took to countless Pitt games and even Pitt road trips over the years just told me he's going to Penn State. Wouldn't even visit Pitt when I offered to take him. His mom is a stereotypical suburban lesser-educated person who thinks Penn State is some type of college fantasyland and is deathly afraid of Pitt's campus and all cities. I tried to get him to go to an Ivy school as he had the grades and SATs to have a chance and apparently Yale told him to apply but nope, Penn State was just too tough to pass up. He was even planning on going to WVU (he got into their Honors College) before PSU accepted him.

Congrats...My son got out a term early in December and stayed with Pitt for grad school in business. Dummy, decided to put off "walking" for graduation until April....He now resides 12 ft away from me in the next bedroom...

Hope you lad is able to start in Pittsburgh in August...

Outstanding!! Congrats.

Congratulations. My nephew, who is a Pitt fan and who I took to countless Pitt games and even Pitt road trips over the years just told me he's going to Penn State. Wouldn't even visit Pitt when I offered to take him. His mom is a stereotypical suburban lesser-educated person who thinks Penn State is some type of college fantasyland and is deathly afraid of Pitt's campus and all cities. I tried to get him to go to an Ivy school as he had the grades and SATs to have a chance and apparently Yale told him to apply but nope, Penn State was just too tough to pass up. He was even planning on going to WVU (he got into their Honors College) before PSU accepted him.
PSU is very easy to pass up.

Congrats to your son and you!!! What impresses me is his academic 5 star qualifications. That will serve him well in life. Good luck to him!

Based on those numbers Rivals would have him as a 4 star.

But congrats.

Thats down right awesome for your "Kid", your family and Pitt!

Congrats, myself and lots of other fairly recent Pitt business school graduates I know have been doing fairly well for ourselves. Huge benefit to being in the city and close to so many different companies of various sizes/in various industries.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT