ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt has been bad for 35 years, unless we seriously upgrade our recruiting we can't compete

PittPoker

Board of Trustee
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2008
Again, mostly 2 and 3 star guys, very few Whitehead, Boyd type guys from year to year. Even next season the vast majority of our players coming in are 3 star.

Maybe someday in my lifetime we'll get a real quarterback and get a consistent bunch of talent on defense. Until then it's like watching a video game against these prolific offensive teams.

Lol yeah we are already clearly better than the Pitt teams of the past 35 years or whatever. It's only getting better too. Relax, these are pretty good times at Pitt.

Again, mostly 2 and 3 star guys, very few Whitehead, Boyd type guys from year to year. Even next season the vast majority of our players coming in are 3 star.

Maybe someday in my lifetime we'll get a real quarterback and get a consistent bunch of talent on defense. Until then it's like watching a video game against these prolific offensive teams.

Shut up.

Shut the program down

Well, we did seriously upgrade our recruiting -- look at the freshmen class. Best class to come to Pitt in decades.

Go Pitt.

Poker, eventually you have to grow up and stop making threads like this during the first half against a road team that is a bad ref call from being in the Top 20.

Pitt is fine. They're progressing on schedule.

So you mean to tell me that recruiting hasn't picked up under Narduzzi? You complain about recruiting, in another post you complain about the offense. If you don't like it don't watch. It's as simple as that. I haven't been this excited about the program since Wanny was here

Reactions: tubmillpanther
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT