ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt in the Pros

Looks like Jarrett has a pretty good shot at making the Broncos final cut, but should at least get a practice squad job. Soto probably is just looking at PS to start off, but that is pretty great for both of them and they may have some other teams interested in 53 spots, if all the Broncos offer is PS.

I saw a blurb in one of the two newspapers that galambos might actually have a shot to make the stillers as a special teamer. I hope he does make it work. He found his way onto the field for four years as pitt, so maybe he can find his way onto a roster.

I saw a blurb in one of the two newspapers that galambos might actually have a shot to make the stillers as a special teamer. I hope he does make it work. He found his way onto the field for four years as pitt, so maybe he can find his way onto a roster.
Galambos might get a PS spot, but his chances for the 53 are pretty darn slim with Fort locking a spot up and Matakevich seemingly pretty clear ahead of him. With Galambos' limitations athletically it is pretty awesome for him to even get a couple of years of good PS checks. Hopefully he can build that into some time on someone's 53, too.

I would like to see Galambos return to Pitt as a coach when his playing days are over.

Steelers just cut knile Davis and fitz touissant. Bell, Conner, and Terrell Watson look to be the three running backs this season. Soooo... James Conner is almost guaranteed to be lev bell's #1 backup. Great job by James and I think the steelers plan on him being their future running back.

Galambos to the practice squad. Congrats, I was very wrong about his nfl future. Hope webb sticks too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT