ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/Kentucky

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
If we can get through, we'd host the Elite 8 match between the winner of WMU/Portland, who knocked off the 8/9 seeds. On the bottom half, #4 UVa was taken out on PKs by Marshall. Pitt has a path

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
This play by play guy Is a complete handjob and schill for Kentucky. Heard him do a couple of games this year.
No doubt. The color commentator doesn’t seem to be a guy who’s unfamiliar with his own hand as well.

They also have that SEC network banner behind them. So they’re homers.

No doubt. The color commentator doesn’t seem to be a guy who’s unfamiliar with his own hand as well.

They also have that SEC network banner behind them. So they’re homers.
We are so lucky to have a guy like David Day who just calls it down the middle.

Pretty good game. Both teams are going for it. This isn’t like our college cup match vs IU 2 years ago where IU sat behind the ball and looked for that one counter.

Pretty good game. Both teams are going for it. This isn’t like our college cup match vs IU 2 years ago where IU sat behind the ball and looked for that one counter.

The teams are very even, which is unfortunate because one is the #1 seed and the other wasnt one of the 16 seeds. I probably would have had UK at 4 or 5 and us 14-16.

I see this 0-0 going to penalties

Not a fan of short corners(unless it's the other team doing them)

statcast says....

51:31 Red Card on Pittsburgh for Straight.....maybe it is wrong?

statcast says....

51:31 Red Card on Pittsburgh for Straight.....maybe it is wrong?
I thought I just counted 11 Pitt players. I have the broadcast muted bc they're annoying, so I'm just watching. I don't see anything on Pitt twitter about it.

The teams are very even, which is unfortunate because one is the #1 seed and the other wasnt one of the 16 seeds.

I was looking at the bracket earlier today. In the games that had been completed at that time, in matchups between one of the 16 seeds and an unseeded team the seeded teams were 9-7.

I mean there are always upsets, but that seems like some really poor seeding right there, when your seeded teams aren't much better than .500 against unseeded teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT