Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
th

No respect.

• Wow
Reactions: HOF Coach

That didn't make sense but rankings dont really matter. Have to win enough games to get a Top 8 national seed which assures them of home games until the Elite 8. If WVU keeps winning and gets a top seed, I am hoping THAT is our Elite 8 road game if we do go on the road because we are quite a bit better than WVU. Not that they couldn't beat us as they have already but it would take another upset because we have a lot more talent.

That didn't make sense but rankings dont really matter. Have to win enough games to get a Top 8 national seed which assures them of home games until the Elite 8. If WVU keeps winning and gets a top seed, I am hoping THAT is our Elite 8 road game if we do go on the road because we are quite a bit better than WVU. Not that they couldn't beat us as they have already but it would take another upset because we have a lot more talent.
Well unless I’m reading it wrong, Clemson lost to Pitt and dropped from #2 all the way to #19. So apparently they suck.

• Wow
Reactions: jctrack
Yeah, I was going to say, Clemson dropping from #2 to #19 is a bit more perplexing.

They also lost at UNCG the Tuesday before. UNCG is a decent team, having made last year's NCAAT and being 5-2 this year but still.

To be honest, this Clemson team did not look all that good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT