ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Merchandise

Kinda like the Vegas gold cap and the white throwback new era. But already have a couple like those. Rest, take or leave.

Related note, bummed that the local Dunhams in my area remodeled and dumped like 95% of the Pitt merchandise it had been selling previously. Used to have a lot of stuff.

I like the "sideline caps" they are doing a play on the Pitt half stripe on the helmets there...

I have 3 new hats. White, Navy, and throwback Yellow....
The Vapor hats are very light weight & cool. Made of DriFit type material....
Like them all....

I just bought a TITLEIST PITT hat at my local pro shop. I have been looking for one for a few years. It was a little PRICEY, but well WORTH it. I love it!

Reactions: MoTownPanther
Is it a blue Titelist cap with Script Pitt logo on the side? (For some reason I couldn't post the image here).

If so, FWIW, Dick's has it available and shows it to be in stock in all the main Dick's locations around Pittsburgh ...

https://johnsgolfcompany.com

This is the pro shop link to Sylvan Heights in New Castle, its run by John Dado. He doesn't have the hat on the website but he does have it in the shop. If you send him a message through his site, I'm sure he would ship one.

Very easy purchase process. John is very prompt in responding to emails, and makes it very easy to purchase this hat. The price is very competitive (given that it's a Titleist hat!), and he ships it for free. Can't wait to get mine here in Venice FL!! HTP!!

Reactions: MoTownPanther
Very easy purchase process. John is very prompt in responding to emails, and makes it very easy to purchase this hat. The price is very competitive (given that it's a Titleist hat!), and he ships it for free. Can't wait to get mine here in Venice FL!! HTP!!

That's great news!! John really is a good guy, glad he could help!!

I wish they'd release the red script hats the defensive coaches wear.
if you are serious, you should try the PIttsburg st. athletic site. small school in Kansas I think, they use same script, colors are red.. they probably have those hats on their school website.. ironically enough, they have red pitt hats and red psu hats (Pittsburg state U).

if your being sarcastic, disregard this email..

Reactions: anon_4dfwm2pijbr0a
Cracker Barrel in Robinson area has a display with 50/50 split of Pitt/Pedds merchandise -- nice selection of Pitt stuff for a place that typically skews to the Cult. To my surprise they had the Athlon ACC annual with Jordan Whitehead on the cover!

there is a sporting goods store right down here in North Shore, right by the T stop that has a lot of good pitt gear.. yeah, a bunch of psu crap too so you'll have to subject yourself to seeing that eyesore but if you can stomach that, some pretty cool pitt gear outside of tee shirts and hats..

if you are serious, you should try the PIttsburg st. athletic site. small school in Kansas I think, they use same script, colors are red.. they probably have those hats on their school website.. ironically enough, they have red pitt hats and red psu hats (Pittsburg state U).

if your being sarcastic, disregard this email..

My wife has the green Pitt St. Pats cap. And both purple and red Pitt t shirts. None in our actual school colors (ok, insert joke here "what the hell ARE our school colors this week?).

I consider em all blasphemous. Unsurprisingly my opinion is gleefully disregarded. I may as well be married to Gallagher (i think they may use the same hair color shade, actually).

My wife has the green Pitt St. Pats cap. And both purple and red Pitt t shirts. None in our actual school colors (ok, insert joke here "what the hell ARE our school colors this week?).

I consider em all blasphemous. Unsurprisingly my opinion is gleefully disregarded. I may as well be married to Gallagher (i think they may use the same hair color shade, actually).
im with you. if I buy pitt gear, I want them in blue or yellow. If I buy steeler/pens/bucco gear, I want it in black or gold. never liked the "pink" or green or whatever colors. I respect cancer awareness, great cause and I like drinking cheap beer in mid march celebrating my irish heritage, just never mixed either with my sports gear.

I just bought a TITLEIST PITT hat at my local pro shop. I have been looking for one for a few years. It was a little PRICEY, but well WORTH it. I love it!

Where did you get it? I've been looking forever!

EDIT: Sorry. I posted before I went through the whole thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: ncpittfan
FWIW, last week I saw a guy in Myrtle Beach who was wearing that hat.

Thanks for the info. Ordered one, $30 not a bad price at all. At least I'll look great playing golf while I'm hacking my way to the high 90's!!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT