ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/Mullet game thread

vegasgreed

Assistant Coach
Sep 8, 2003
Need a big win today. A couple of their players didn't make the trip today. One of their players is suspended for the first half today. A lot of Washington talk due to what he did against our D last year. I hope our DB's is not sleeping on the Lacy WR kid, he is a player as well.

First game I've missed as a student... Stupid sickness... Expecting the Run game to get rolling today

Wonder if the whole traveling far/early game thing will be any sort of factor at least in the beginning for Ok St. maybe starting slow

Pitt is going to need to put some points on the board to win games this year...lets see if Max can do it. If not, move on to Denucci. These teams are scoring too easy.

I know there is a lot of game left but I have to be honest our defense has really been disappointing in the Narduzzi era. Not sure what his deal is but I expected it to be a lot better than it has been by year three.

Terrible start

D shredded
Play calling bland
Browne still looks like a deer in the headlights

At this point into the Duzzi era, you would hope to at least look like like a bad P5 defense. Instead Pitt still looks like a bad G5 defense.

I have a feeling this next drive will decide whether Pitt has a chance in this game

I'm a duzz fan but he gets a big "F" so far.

He needs to produce some improvement soon.

Also, after seeing the crowd for this game, its time to either get our own stadium or tarp the upper decks. Little disappointed at the showing for a big game like this.

Reactions: Ski
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? OK STATE GETS A 1ST DOWN ON 3RD 8?? MISSED TACKLE? WOW

Game over...................most embarrassing loss in a long time

Wow have a chance to get on the ball and they look at it. Dopes

Also, after seeing the crowd for this game, its time to either get our own stadium or tarp the upper decks. Little disappointed at the showing for a big game like this.

I've had season tickets for several years but not this year.

We never sell out or even get close unless its Norte dame, West Virginia, or penn state. This isn't much different.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Now we get to see Max Sunseri again.......Oh Joy..........

Looks like this year is a write off.

Duzz has to get it together for next year

ADVERTISEMENT