ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/Nitter game thread

so far line holding steady at 21 or 21.5 depending what what shop your looking at.

We will out physical penn st to a pulp. 100k + will have their weekends and shirts ruined with tears of disbelief...that the better team won just like last year.

Lets Go Pitt.
Will be at a bar mixed with Pitt and Penn State fans.

I got thrown out of Jergels for the Penn State/Wisky b10 game last year. I guess the owner is a PSU fan and it was packed with them...so me and my buddy turned into obnoxious Wisky fans just to piss them off. They said I was trying to start a fight (which I denied, but i guess I was). I probably would have got a beating from how many fans were there, but it woulda been fun.

Don't be scared to throw down if you have to, bruises and scars heal. Have fun and Go Pitt!!

I got thrown out of Jergels for the Penn State/Wisky b10 game last year. I guess the owner is a PSU fan and it was packed with them...so me and my buddy turned into obnoxious Wisky fans just to piss them off. They said I was trying to start a fight (which I denied, but i guess I was). I probably would have got a beating from how many fans were there, but it woulda been fun.

Don't be scared to throw down if you have to, bruises and scars heal. Have fun and Go Pitt!!
I know you and I differ on some things, but I find this story very funny.

Well, Jergels is where Ron Cook hangs out a lot. That right there is all you need to know. You'd think today it would be heavily pro-Pitt since Pitt is the hometown team. But I doubt it.

This game is going to be ugly.

Briowne is hot garbage and the D looks confused.

Gonna be a long year

interesting that EVERYONE knew their big TE was going to be a focus in this game, we leave him wide open for a easy score

I agree. I was shocked the wideout just looked at it and did nothing. Also, everyone still think we were just "vanilla" against ysu? Or are they just that good for an fcs team combined with we suck?

Reactions: pittman71
Wow. Just getting beaten soundly on every snap. Worst start to a game since GaTech debacle.

ADVERTISEMENT