ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt opens as 6 point road favorite this weekend at Virginia

Dointhatrag

Sophomore
Sep 3, 2017
Last week UNC snuck by UVA 31-28. You all know how we just did against UNC. Izzy expected to be back next week.

At 5-0 I think UNC has clinched the division or at least eliminated Pitt. Can this team stay motivated to win.

I know a lot of you are finally happy to get your noon ACC network game

The team continues to have the chance to salvage a season left for dead. I think everyone by now including the team likely knows what it is going to take to win. They know they aren’t going to get heroics from the QB position (hell last week showed we’re lucky if he can handle snaps at this point). It’s going to take the recipe from last weeks game, on both sides of the ball. Relentless pounding by the tailbacks and the DL. Can’t see it working three more weeks. But maybe it’s possible.

Last week UNC snuck by UVA 31-28. You all know how we just did against UNC. Izzy expected to be back next week.

At 5-0 I think UNC has clinched the division or at least eliminated Pitt. Can this team stay motivated to win.

I know a lot of you are finally happy to get your noon ACC network game

That means, that the poster with a dozen profiles will be so angry if we dont win by 21 and every receiver gets 6 catches each, and each running back goes for 100, defense gets 10 sacks, and limits UVA to -10 points. And if we do that, then Virginia sucks, and we should be doing that and we should have won by 99 points and pillaged their cheerleaders after the game.

ADVERTISEMENT