ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Script Vinyl Stickers

egyptchunpanther

Walk-on
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2007
Hi all,
Someone mentioned on the Panther Fanatics group on Facebook that they wanted to know where they could buy Pitt Script Stickers. I actually make them.
I thought I would post it here as well so if anybody is interested send me a message:

Hi everyone, I can make the Pitt script logo if anyone would like. It would only be one color however. I can use royal blue, mustard yellow (or a lighter shade if you like), navy blue, gold etc.
price would depend on size.
2.5h x 4w inches
4h x 6w
6x9
8x12
Just about any size you like although I would have to check to see if the dimensions would look good.
Let me know if there is interest and I can order the colors.
I can do custom designs as well.
H2P

Hi all,
Someone mentioned on the Panther Fanatics group on Facebook that they wanted to know where they could buy Pitt Script Stickers. I actually make them.
I thought I would post it here as well so if anybody is interested send me a message:

Hi everyone, I can make the Pitt script logo if anyone would like. It would only be one color however. I can use royal blue, mustard yellow (or a lighter shade if you like), navy blue, gold etc.
price would depend on size.
2.5h x 4w inches
4h x 6w
6x9
8x12
Just about any size you like although I would have to check to see if the dimensions would look good.
Let me know if there is interest and I can order the colors.
I can do custom designs as well.
H2P

Do you realize your that isn't really the correct shape of the Pitt script logo?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT