ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt spring soccer

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
Lost at NC State 2-1. Definitely seems like a team in transition. Its unknown who is playing in these games since John Krysinski cant be bothered to do an article. For a town devoid of big-time soccer, I don't know why he doesn't give Pitt more coverage. I know its spring but what the hell else is he doing? Heck, he probably should even be doing small write-ups or scores from HS-age Cup games considering the lack of actual soccer to cover.

Also, Riverhounds beat WVU 4-0. Maybe the Hounds are that good this year? Promotion to MLS?

Reactions: jctrack
Lost at NC State 2-1. Definitely seems like a team in transition. Its unknown who is playing in these games since John Krysinski cant be bothered to do an article. For a town devoid of big-time soccer, I don't know why he doesn't give Pitt more coverage. I know its spring but what the hell else is he doing? Heck, he probably should even be doing small write-ups or scores from HS-age Cup games considering the lack of actual soccer to cover.

Also, Riverhounds beat WVU 4-0. Maybe the Hounds are that good this year? Promotion to MLS?
I think you need to give up on the football blogger. You be better off starting your own blog

Right, but I'd be interested to know who was playing in these games because they do return a lot of talent.
These spring games frequently mean little because seniors do not play and others may sit out. A few years back, my son played at a major d1 soccer program where he played midfield/striker. In his senior year. The coach asked him to play in the spring because he was also the 3rd goalie. He had never played goalie in a game, but he played goalie the entire spring.

ADVERTISEMENT