ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-UCF Gamethread

Oooh. Got me. You are right then, UCF is nothing special.

For what it is worth, I thought UCF was more impressive than PSU when we played them. Pitt should have put up 3 touchdowns in the first half on PSU, and made a boat load of mistakes, way more than they made today. I felt pitt was completely in that game for a half.

Today, I never felt pitt had a chance.

Reactions: Shark19
I want to apologize for any of our fans talking trash (I think that first guy was a fake fan). We have a lot of P5 fans that randomly come on our board and talk trash, so we can be a little defensive. Between reading this thread and the great things that UCF fans from '06 had to say about your fans, y'all don't deserve the defensiveness.

I'm sorry y'all are having a rough go with Narduzzi. I hope you find someone the fan base can rally around soon. Good luck the rest of the season.

Edit: Narduzzi instead of Verduzzi. I'm not sure where I got Verduzzi from.

Last edited:
Reactions: H2P 2003
Yeah we know, we’ve heard it all before from B-12 champion Baylor in the Fiesta bowl, and SEC west division champ Auburn in the Peach bowl last year, (after some of our players called them out and told them they haven’t seen UCF speed before the game) and then proved it on the field. The reality is that if UCF had the entitled-5 resources and revenues we’d be top 5 consistently. The truth is UCF played a poor game against Pitt, in reality it could have been much worse. Good luck the rest of the way, you’re gonna need it!
Absolute LOL

ADVERTISEMENT