ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-UCF Gamethread

KP is not ready for prime time. Way over hyped. Not accurate and can’t see the field skittish in the pocket and runs too soon.

Can’t win without good QB play

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Yeah agree biggest problem on offense is picket isn't any good. Play calling isn't good but picket has been bad in this game and in all 2nd half's all season

what I don't understand is, why do opposing offenses even bother trying to run the ball? The defensive guru has absolutely no pass defense.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Remember This is a UCF defense that stinks and the genius OC can’t figure it out

3rd and 12 and they allow the QB to run around and get the first. 3rd and 10+ is an automatic conversion against this defense.

This team sucks, so many mistakes and then no talent. At this point I hope they lose out, and fire pn. I can live with the crap Offense but this d in year 4 is inexcusable

Pickett's got a weak arm. Any minute now one of those sideline outs is going to get picked and run all the way back.

How can any of you that are so glass is half full people not see how horrible this team is. Terrible coaching, recruiting, executing. There are no positives. This might end 60 something to nothing.

Wide open receiver in the middle of the field. Just waving his arms. I'm open! First down here!

Is KP not allowed to throw over the middle?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT