ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-UCF Gamethread

How can any of you that are so glass is half full people not see how horrible this team is. Terrible coaching, recruiting, executing. There are no positives. This might end 60 something to nothing.

but but but penn state and clemson once

I'm sure Pitt had a holding or block in the back somewhere there... right? They just had to have....

The sad thing is this team has talent. But the system and coaches are so stubborn that nothing is catered to it. Add the self admitted and inexplicable mistakes by coaches and players and it’s hard to win especially against good teams. It doesn’t help Pitt keeps taking dumb penalties and self destructing either.

Every time Watts is on the field he does something stupid. He’s a dumb football player. Ride the pine scrub!

The amount of penalties is absurd. Interesting that last week UNC could tackle us and this week we get called for everything. This is an ACC crew and we are playing a nonconference opponent no less.

Pitt has 70 penalty yards in 1 quarter.

And Pitt has 2 run plays against a defense that cant stop the run

The speed that UCF has on their offense and Pitt’s lack of speed everywhere is disturbing.

I wonder what a 40 to 50 point loss would do to Narduzzi's chances of coming back next year? I hope Pitt comes back but right now they can't stop this team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT