ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-UCF Gamethread

I think the OC has so little faith in the OL, he thinks he has to roll out most of the time to keep Pickett from getting killed. There is some merit to that.

It feels silly to complain about our defensive scheme at this point... it's like copying and pasting the same post year after year.
Again, we have a coach with a huge buyout (so sure, fire me, Heather), and biding time for the eventual Big Ten call up. He gave up after the Canada departure, hasn't lifted a finger since then, hired a worthless loser as OC and stopped recruiting. He has no incentive to change anything. But even if we did get rid of him we'd hire nobody better.

He's not getting a Big Ten call-up anytime soon.
Nobody holds shit results at Pitt against the coach. It's recognized as a flawed institution. The timing works against him right now with MSU but perhaps a Purdue, Indy, Minnesota etc

21-7

Folks UCF isnt going to lose this game either

I can’t believe it but I’m going to the store to get some household items...

I’m sick of feeling this consistently disappointed in Pitt football

Reactions: pitts36
When I said fake the sweep, I didn’t mean sit in the pocket for 5 seconds first. He had the guy open but held the ball forever.

That is the ballgame.

Reactions: PittPanthers90
Well there’s the game no chance if we don’t score there. Unless UCF completely falls apart no way we overcome a deficit at half

pickett stinks.
those uniforms stink . cathedral numbers are hideous.
I think pitt is run by penn state people.
pitt is a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT