ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-UCF Gamethread

Going to be a huge challenge not to lose this team. They have a bunch of guys who think they should be starting that are riding the pine that could cause huge issues

Down 28-7? Yup, let’s run the ball up the middle for the same two yard gain it’s gotten you the entire game. Ugh.

EDIT: Then a check down for a loss on third down. Double ugh.

Reactions: PittPanthers90
He looked pretty good against Albany (when he certainly ought to) and Georgia Tech (who runs a scheme that plays towards his strengths and away from his weaknesses). He looked outclassed against Penn State, North Carolina and so far today. Because those teams are trying to exploit opponent weaknesses.
I was at the PS game and it looked like he was flying around making a lot of tackles for about the first 3 quarters. We left and I did not see the last quarter. Teams are definitely exploiting him now - Agreed.

Bull shit the Dr stopped and cb ran in turned arou d you couldn't play better defense than that.

I haven’t been this synical about the program since the JM2 era. There’s just no reason to be optimistic anything will change

LOL why doesn’t Hamlin stay on the outside? Doesn’t matter, another boneheaded penalty is going to lead to another score.

Reactions: Jpripper88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT