ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - UCLA 25 & 20!!!

4upmc

Junior
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2017
That’s was a crazy game and a hell of a win!

25! As we should now finish ranked in the top 25!

20! As in 20 wins over the past 2 years. That’s the best 2 year win total in 41 years!

Great run by Nick at the end when we needed it. And let’s not forget to credit Bub with a huge catch before that. Mumpfield also played well.

Our D was missing a ton of important players including Dennis, Hill, Alexandre and consensus all American Kancey. BUT they found a way and made enough plays in the 2nd half. Wiltz was a hell of a find by this staff.

Sauls was amazing!

Yes we had some questionable calls but let’s give PN and staff credit as well. They had our guys believing they could win despite missing 8 starters and 2 All Americans. That’s a PN team as they never quit.

BTW F DTR that sh!t talking coward. He left the field when it looked like they would lose and then comes back out after it looked like they would win.

H2P!

Speaking for the AP Poll, between UCLA at 18 and Pitt at 35, 9 of those teams have lost, 2 have to lose (either Notre Dame or South Carolina and either Mississippi State or Illinois), and Purdue is likely to lose to LSU. If you move those 12 losers behind us, we should end the year at 23.

If’s and But’s aside, even the teams that did win in that group (Troy, Fresno, Boise, and the two from above) didn’t have wins as impressive as Pitt’s was. Objectively we should end up at 20. I believe that we’ll be 24 or 25.

Speaking for the AP Poll, between UCLA at 18 and Pitt at 35, 9 of those teams have lost, 2 have to lose (either Notre Dame or South Carolina and either Mississippi State or Illinois), and Purdue is likely to lose to LSU. If you move those 12 losers behind us, we should end the year at 23.

If’s and But’s aside, even the teams that did win in that group (Troy, Fresno, Boise, and the two from above) didn’t have wins as impressive as Pitt’s was. Objectively we should end up at 20. I believe that we’ll be 24 or 25.
I agree we should be around 20 but I’ll take any top 25 spot as many of those who vote are idiots.

I forgot to credit our true freshman LB George with the big hit on DTR. Can’t believe the idiot announcers kept calling the Sr George a true freshman 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: Farnox
That’s was a crazy game and a hell of a win!

25! As we should now finish ranked in the top 25!

20! As in 20 wins over the past 2 years. That’s the best 2 year win total in 41 years!

Great run by Nick at the end when we needed it. And let’s not forget to credit Bub with a huge catch before that. Mumpfield also played well.

Our D was missing a ton of important players including Dennis, Hill, Alexandre and consensus all American Kancey. BUT they found a way and made enough plays in the 2nd half. Wiltz was a hell of a find by this staff.

Sauls was amazing!

Yes we had some questionable calls but let’s give PN and staff credit as well. They had our guys believing they could win despite missing 8 starters and 2 All Americans. That’s a PN team as they never quit.

BTW F DTR that sh!t talking coward. He left the field when it looked like they would lose and then comes back out after it looked like they would win.

H2P!
20 wins in 2 years is awesome

Reactions: 4upmc
even though Pittsburgh won, we owe these guys.
Lets schedule a series Heather.
looking back at this 2022 game , Pitt barely won.. , the space cadets will be saying in 2090.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT