ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt under Narduzzi

Long time Pitt fan. Last night as I watched the game and the 4th quarter started, i kinda paused to remember the days when Narduzzi first came and how he had to force the players to get hyped for the 4th quarter. What stood out to me was when the third quarter started and I saw Gonclaves holding up 4 fingers to celebrate the 4th quarter was just how far this program under Narduzzi has come since those early days. We have had some growing pains along the way, but it is not too hard to see the growth that Narduzzi has brought to our program. The caliper of players and depth that we have now is much improved along with overall stability. I may not agree with all of his decisions during the games, but big picture a lot of those decisions turn out okay or to be the right one. Narduzzi seems to approach the game as a poker player who seems to never show his hand-frustrating for us fans but often effective in the end. Good win last night, and while i was one of the fans shouting throw the ball more, in the end his strategy got us the win.

Solid evaluation!

You may soon find out how true that might be if Urban heads to Lincoln.
Doubt it. The Nebraska chicks aren't his taste.

nebraskachick.jpg

Reactions: Pittisit4me
ADVERTISEMENT