ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt v UVA Prediction

kma0043

Junior
Nov 30, 2014
Since interest in the season seems to have been put into a coma after the GT loss, I haven’t seen a pre game prediction thread in a long time. That being said:

Pitt 20
UVA 14

It may look similar to the ‘Cuse game in unattractiveness.

Pitt 27 - Uva 13.

In the midst of running the ball down their throats, Wayne throws a DIME 50 yards across the field to a 5'6" Hammond who leaps up and snags it over a 6'2" safety. We secure bowl eligibility en route to a showdown with Memphis in Fenway, where Wayne drops another DIME to C'Bo Flemister, who makes a sweet one-handed catch in double coverage. Carlton Fisk tries to direct it out of bounds, but his powers are no match for this DIME. We win the Fenway Bowl. Cignetti = Confetti. Duzz gets extended through 2035.

Pitt 27 - Uva 13.

In the midst of running the ball down their throats, Wayne throws a DIME 50 yards across the field to a 5'6" Hammond who leaps up and snags it over a 6'2" safety. We secure bowl eligibility en route to a showdown with Memphis in Fenway, where Wayne drops another DIME to C'Bo Flemister, who makes a sweet one-handed catch in double coverage. Carlton Fisk tries to direct it out of bounds, but his powers are no match for this DIME. We win the Fenway Bowl. Cignetti = Confetti. Duzz gets extended through 2035.
Wow. You must’ve had a helluva cup of coffee this morning!

Again just like last week just win the f@cking footballing game 😭😂😂😂

Reactions: kma0043
Since interest in the season seems to have been put into a coma after the GT loss, I haven’t seen a pre game prediction thread in a long time. That being said:

Pitt 20
UVA 14

Armstrong is finally seeming to be playing better so that worries me with out offense. I’ll say Pitt 27-26

Pitt 20
UVA 14

Just Win Baby

Good call! 37-7 Pitt @ 2:15 in the 4th qtr.

god.gif

Reactions: BreakingPitt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT