ADVERTISEMENT

PItt VB 23 recruiting

This is why you do everything to keep a coach that can recruit and get them to compete nationally. The more time he gets here a national title won’t be too far off.

Reactions: PittMBA
I haven’t seen Bayless but I saw Babcock on TV here in LA. I find it hard to believe there are 42 high school seniors who are better than her. Sierra Canyon is a real powerhouse out here with a few Div I level recruits, but she is the best.

Pitt has a third recruit that I know of, from a Catholic HS in Redondo Beach. I believe she is a libero or setter.

The 2024 commit is Ryla Jones, a middle blocker from Ft Washington, MD. Already 6’3 entering the 11th grade. She has a fraternal twin sister who also plays volleyball, but I don’t know if we are recruiting her.

Reactions: HOF Coach
Her sister plays at MD. One of the best blockers in the nation. If Ryla is anything like her sister, Pitt got a very good one

Reactions: HOF Coach
Her sister plays at MD. One of the best blockers in the nation. If Ryla is anything like her sister, Pitt got a very good one
Is this another sister or is she a different graduation year than her twin? Maybe the parents just have 3 talented D1 daughters.

Is this another sister or is she a different graduation year than her twin? Maybe the parents just have 3 talented D1 daughters.

My original reply left some some room for confusion. Her older sister, Rainelle, is at Maryland. Not the aforementioned twin

ADVERTISEMENT