ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs PS Gamethread

This offense is putrid on first down. And at the beginning of the games. That's supposed to be the drive you've had all week to work on. Just unbelievable. I'm glad Pickett had the presence of mind to throw for three yards when he still had time, though. I can't imagine having to punt from our own 20, instead of our own 23. If the defense doesn't show up here, the onslaught begins.

Kind of tired of seeing all those trick passes when the guy can’t even complete a 1 yard dump off to a RB.

It’s frustrating when it’s as bad as you thought it would be. Maybe people are right. Narduzzi might need to be canned

Can we be more predictable with our calls via formations we line up in? Missed a point blank throw early, then throw a 2 yard skinny on 3 and 10...Whipple is infuriating.

It’s frustrating when it’s as bad as you thought it would be. Maybe people are right. Narduzzi might need to be canned

I’m as big of a critic of Narduzzi as anyone but let’s wait a bit here. If we lose by 20+ then I think he should be full on close to gone.

Man, our pass rush feels ferocious this year. If we had any semblance of an offense, I'd be pretty excited, but we are just so anemic on that side of the ball.

Big hold there, no way this defense would’ve got a stop there in prior years. Hopefully they can weather the storm early and hope this offense finds a little rhythm.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Offense really needs to at least move the ball a little bit on this drive or it will be death by field position. Won’t matter what the D does

Reactions: RingDinger
That was one of the worst sold draws I’ve ever seen.

We can’t move the ball....we are going to get smoked.

I think you should just go for it here...when we punt into the end zone what good does that really do us?

Why on earth do you burn a timeout from that spot on the field if you’re just punting it?

Because pat is a terrible game manager. Take the delay if you are punting. If they don’t come out and go for it now that is an absolute waste.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT